Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
imback Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hello Old Gassers. I have a Very Nice 1924,1925 complete Chevrolet radiator & grill shell for sale. Been in storage since WW2. The honey comb radiator is 9.85. The grill shell has 1 very small tear on the bottom right corner outward next to the radiator, 1 medium tear upper right corner outward next to the radiator & 1 large tear on the bottom left corner downward next to the radiator. I would say an easy fix for a tradesman in this field. The Chevrolet porcelain emblem is in very good shape. On the upper left corner of the radiator is a round emblem from the Automobile Club of Southern California. It has 11 spokes with a bell in the center that says GOOD ROADS. If you know these, the very early ones do not have AAA on the very bottom of the circle. The later ones have 12 thiner spokes with the AAA on the bottom. You can see that it is originally put on in 1924 or 1925. The 2 years were the same for Chevrolet. Still has the upper radiator hose on it! Can send photos. I live in Beaumont, Ca. & will deliver within 50 miles. $325.00 OBO. Call if you like ( 951 ) 567-3444. Thanks, Gene

gene ayotte
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
I
imback Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Please read full description under 1924/1925 Chevy Radiator. I found out it is a 1925/1926. Excellent condition! Been in storage since WW2. Now $200.00. Can send photos. This is a Deal. Or trade for 1920's or very early 1930's Gas station Road Maps. We live in Beaumont, Ca. & will deliver with in 50 miles. Call ( 951 ) 567-3444. Gene.

gene ayotte

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved