Next Thread
Print Thread
#747176 Fri Apr 17 2020 08:46 PM
H
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
H
I would like to hear your opinions & experiences with Auction Houses you have dealt with.

Myself, I have had good experience with Morphy's & Bertoia. I find both to be helpful when calling & asking questions about item(s).

They both do great job with packaging & shipping.

1 member likes this: RedHat
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Always a solid experience with Morphy’s, though I always pick up the items.

Bertoia I’ve had a couple of experiences with listing errors on their online catalogues where I win the lot only to have them requesting to cancel the sale a few days later, not sure why that is. In-house, on the other hand, is very pleasant with no issues to date.

Milestone has always been very reasonable on the shipping end with solid service, haven’t bought from them in a few years but when I was actively buying from them I was always impressed.

Redlands is pretty solid, very helpful. Let me drop an absentee bid or two through an Instagram message which made things incredibly easy. They don’t ship though (last interaction with them was 7 or 8 months back so that may have changed) and leave it with the closest UPS store, so my shipping experience can’t really be a reflection of their house. If they still don’t ship, I would highly suggest having someone nearby to pick up...for me, it was either a drive across the country or a $140+ UPS shipping bill for four 2 gallon cans. Live and learn.

Route 32 has always been good to deal with, as well. Very helpful with any questions and quick to ship.

Last edited by RedHat; Fri Apr 17 2020 10:26 PM.

Looking for Michelin items + NJ oil company related items (Mohawk, Guardian, Whiz, etc) + animal-related petroliana + Gargoyle/Shell/Sinclair items
1 member likes this: henlovestoys

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved