Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I bought this pump at an auction. The face place has been brush painted over and there are no plates or anything that tell me what it is. I've looked inside and out and can't find anything to identify what brand or model or year this pump might be. I thought this forum would be the best place to start. It's missing parts that di need to start shopping for. I included the face plate. I have not been able to match it so far.

Thanks!

GasPump6.jpg GasPumpFrontWithLightCover.jpg GasPumpSide.jpeg GasPumpFacePlate.jpeg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
A
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
A
I can only conclude it is a "Stumper", because I could not find a picture of that style in the Gas Pump bible.

Jeff
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks for the response. Drawing on the expertise on this site I really Hope I can get some resolution so I can put together my Christmas shopping list HA HA HA. ! there were three of them at the auction, one was diesel but they were all the same style. I only got one. no markings anywhere. Next step is to try and clean off the paint from the face and see if I can get down to the original.

S
OP Offline
S
From my digging around I "Think" it might be a Southwest Pump Company Model TA-2 – VGP3938

P
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
P

S
OP Offline
S
Wow that looks like the right one! Now I need to hunt one down or find a parts supplier. Awesome! Thanks!

B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Looks close to a G&B 104?

Brian

20221130_103106.jpg

Looking for anything to do with The Rapson Tyre Co.
S
OP Offline
S
yeah it's real close, the computer plate that displays the gallons and sale amount is different but the case looks the same. May be able to use that to track down some glass and light covers. thanks!

S
OP Offline
S
I also found this one that states it's a Bennett 748. This one is exactly like mine right down to the way the plastic light covers in the top hang down.

https://mancave.artfactory.com/product/vintage-sinclair-gas-pump/

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved