I haven't had these on Old Gas before. These NOS GOODYEAR Wall and Window Banners are fresh out of a 1971 GOODYEAR tire dealer promotional box here at our house.

The first one is a colorful 1971 Goodyear All-Weather IV Tire plastic window and wall banner. It is NOS. It's good-sized, measuring 30" wide by 42" high. This banner is printed on clear plastic, with white outlined lettering. So, the sign background becomes the color of whatever you've mounted the banner on. I'll be including the original, unused vacuum mounting tabs for the four corners. I'm showing two photos of the same banner...one mounted on a white wall and the other mounted on a dark one to show you the effect of the banner's clear background. This is a pretty darn neat banner.

The second 1971 Goodyear Winter Tire plastic window or wall banner promotes the Winter Spike (studded) tires. Same story as the above. It is NOS, measures 30" wide by 42" high. This banner is also printed on clear plastic, with white outlined lettering. As I mentioned above, the sign background becomes the color of whatever you've mounted the banner on. Original, unused vacuum mounting tabs for the four corners included. Again, two photos (different colored wall) shown.

These are priced at $45 each, or buy the pair for $75 total. Shipping is additional.. Thanks for looking. John

002 (639x900).jpg 020 (684x900).jpg 012 (722x900).jpg 016 (690x900).jpg
Last edited by Jolly-John; Thu May 25 2023 01:15 PM.