Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#7944 Sun Nov 02 2008 12:37 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Hey, Black T, I work in HR too...small world.

In my dealings with Fed Ex and USPS, the person who bought the insurance from the shippng agent is the one who had to make the claim and received the money. Not the buyer, even though they paid the seller for the insurance, they aren't the ones who contracted with the shipper (Fed Ex, etc). As a buyer you are still at the mercy of the seller. Hope this all works out.

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#7945 Sun Nov 02 2008 02:09 PM
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Alex

I'm just telling you the way it was... Have you ever asked for the paper work from the seller and actually tried it ? USPS kept the sign. UPS didn't even visually look at the damage and let me keep it. FedEx took and returned the sign.

Took a lot of calls, but it was done.

#7946 Sun Nov 02 2008 02:41 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Doug: I do remember once when the seller sent me the paperwork for the USPs and I had to do the work. I know it can be a pain. Take care.

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items
#7947 Thu Nov 06 2008 08:27 AM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
i know this is a older posting FEDEX does not cover glass at all nor do they cover anything considered an antique. sorry for your loss the seller is lying to you to drag out the fact that you cannot leave them feedback but the fact is I worked for fedex for years they do not care who you are what it is if that seller told you they got money from fedex for this claim they lied first fedex would have picked your package up they send it to TN for inspection and after it automatically gets sent back to whoever sent it to you so be careful with what they claim is happening.
TJ

[This message has been edited by tjccafferty (edited 11-06-2008).]

tjccafferty@yahoo.com
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved