Print Thread
#79704 Sun Dec 21 2003 06:08 PM
T
T-BONE Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
T
HERE IS TOMMY TWO-TONE LASTEST SCORE, A NICE WAYNE 60,, FRESH OFF THE FARM,, SEE THE BILLY GOATS IN THE BACKGROUND?? BY LOOKING AT THE SECOND PICTURE,, IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAS TO MANY OF THE SAME OLD PUMPS ,, HE SHOULD START SHARING,, AND QUIT BEING A 60 HOG....... GREAT SCORE TWO TONE!!!! THIS IS WHAT I CALL,,,,,,,, GETTING-ER-DONE.... TELL US THE STORY TOM????

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#79705 Sun Dec 21 2003 06:41 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
All I want is 1 Wayne 60. Is that too much to ask? Nice score!!!! `Jason

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.

#79706 Sun Dec 21 2003 06:48 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
GREAT Score ...Kudos...i have a narrow...still looking for a wide Body ...because i myself am a wide Body...LOL

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
#79707 Sun Dec 21 2003 08:15 PM
Hey Tom,
Quit hogging all the wayne 60's around here. Do you have more 60's or more cars?????? Maybe you should send a few of those up here to me!!!

Ryan

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

#79708 Sun Dec 21 2003 11:37 PM
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
T-BONER you GOT-R-DONE! your the offical #1 picture poster! THANKS!!!

i sent Dodogas & T-BONER a picture of this pump found 8 miles from home around June this summer. i couldnt GET-R-DONE at that time IT WASNT 4-SALE! the owners kept asking how i ever saw it on theyre farm?!! (sometimes i pull into a farm like i own the place & do a BIG SLOW "U" TURN lookin all over!!! LOL!) but a friend of mine found me this one.
its nice & straight!!! NO RUST!!! it must have about 40 coats of paint on it! even the nozzle fork is all in one piece! 2 nice sunbursts also!
i debated on whether to put it in the garage & look at it & play with it awhile, but i ended up dropping it off in my storage building with all my other JUNK & unfinished projects!

i saw oltoydocs white 60 he found & i was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!! (i needed a fix!)
im rockin on that ONE DOZEN mark & ive never EVER found a white 60!!! i come home with a brown one! the guy with me today says lets paint "FLUSH ME" on the door of it! LOL!!!
"BUT" ill take a wayne 60 any color i can get one!
ive got a couple wide body 60s in the house now but i think ill make some room for a narrow one!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved