Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8245 Sun Jul 06 2008 10:31 AM
A
OP Offline
A
HELLO,I HAVE A ( TEL-TALE WIPER ARM PRESSURE INDICATOR).IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS STAMPED STEEL WITH A BRASS FINISH,MANUFACTERED BY THE ANDERSON CO. GARY 40 INDIANA..IT HAS PRESSURE SCALE TO MEASURE OZ'S OF PRSSURE FOR WIPER ARMS.THE DIRECTIONS ON BACK READ: REMOVE WIPER BLADE,KEEPARM IN PARKED POSITION.THEN HOLD VERTICAL AGAINST GLASS REST ARM ON PRESSURE "BUTTON"-AND LET THE CUSTOMER READPRESSURE.DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN IT WAS MADE, AND WHAT IT MIGHT BE WORTH.

------------------
HAPPY MOTORING!

HAPPY MOTORING!
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#8246 Sun Jul 06 2008 12:08 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I know I have at least one ad showing the meter. If you are interested in purchasing the ad let me know and I'll try and find it.

Jack Sim
Author, Gas Pump Identification and Air Meter Identification books www.petrolianacollectibles.com

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
#8247 Sun Jul 06 2008 12:26 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Hi. I also have one of these wiper arm pressure testers. They were made by ANCO, the wiper arm and blade people. I believe these testers are 1950's-early 1960's vintage. I see them at swap meets every once in awhile. They seem to be priced between $10 and $25, depending on condition. John in Wisconsin

[This message has been edited by Jolly-John (edited 07-06-2008).]

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved