Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
A
It is not out of the trailer yet but I could not wait... just had to post it. I'll post some better ones tomorrow.
I have 2 clockfaces now... picked up both on this trip. What a great trip!

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Nice Wayne 70 Jeff. you guys did good. show them your new girl friend . isn't her name Bossy??/ or is it Elsie?? anyway she sure is pretty.

A
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
A
I think Don has the good pics of my new woman. I am sure he will be posting some good stuff today

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
the hotel we stayed at was great. Hubba got in about 12:30 I saw him lay on the floor not trying to wake anyone , what a sweet heart, I covered him up . I was awake about 03:30 told him to get in the bed I was sleeping in, I went for coffee, when I got back up everyone came . for coffee and Introductions. we where all in owr room, laughing telling storys about Elvis's new woman. we talked till it was time to go eat at 06:30. had breakfast with Butch an Nancy Greer, and a lot of the northeren boys. Out at the bash, Mike Slama arrived and set up , boy what new globes he had. I spent over a 1,000.00 Larry 1,200.00 Ted and Jason about the same. his Polly will knock your socks off. Sunday , a collector from Lodi showed up with two rare Beacon of Cal signs , man you should have seen the big guys run, it was funny. they all just staired at it, and while they were doing that a guy on the side was buying , then when they tried to ask it was sold , ha ha ha ha . Ted also got a Seagull quart from H.Earl Clack, nice can. I showed Elden a Associated Diesel lenes for an A-38 and he bought it, man are they rare. plain but dynomite. I also scored for him a Flying A Chicken wing add glas (nos) for the same pump . hes going to do one like mine half an half. Larry went nutts. a pump man all his life is now a big sign collector. with a large Time near mint, 12 foot Associated, a 8 foot Signal, man he got some nice ones for a starter. sorry no pictures from me. I'm mad at my camera. ha ha ha . but ol Ted will have a bunch. some of us are makeing plans to come to the right side in the spring, Rex, Jim an Jodi, Lastgas Bob, get clean sheets on the beds. and Rex spray for thoughs chiggers. Jim Potts Dinners on you. ha ha ha .

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved