Next Thread
Print Thread
#8286 Sun Dec 22 2002 06:58 AM
O
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
O
Gentlemen; I have a hull body and was wondering what companies other than texaco used them. I have texaco lenses,but that's too easy. I kinda enjoy looking for hard to find stuff. I'll go through the globe books in the meantime. thanks and happy holidays to everyone on this site , including Jack Sim .

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#8287 Sun Dec 22 2002 12:11 PM
W
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
W
Fleetwing used the Hull bodies on some of their globes. They were also one of the few companies that used the colored (red in their case) Hull bodies.

Bill Fortune
#8288 Sun Dec 22 2002 07:03 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I posted a reply to this topic earlier but for some reason its not showing up now. Besides Texaco and Fleetwing, Sinclair used quite a few Hull bodied globes. You mostly see them with the red dot H-C lenses or Pennant lenses. They also used them with some of the more scarce lenses like US Motor Spec, and others. From what I've seen Texaco's Indian Gas was one of the more common Hull bodied globes.
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
#8289 Mon Dec 23 2002 04:10 PM
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
I HAVE A DX ETHYL HULL THAT APPEARS TO BE AN ORGINAL MATCH AND A CITIES SERVICE CLOVER HULL .I BET A SET OF LION LENSES WOULD LOOK GREAT LIT UP ON A HULL BODY OR THE TEXACO DIESEL CHIEF .MERRY CHRISTMAS, REX

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved