I need a little help (well, according to the Keeper, I need a LOT of help! LOL).

I'm looking for the Stainless Steel Trim that goes around the window glass in the little Gasboy pumps. The regular VR one - not the clockface. This piece fits along the inside of the window opening and is held in place with the glass and the glass retaining clips.

If anyone has one that is usable - and they are willing to part with it - please drop me a line or post here and I'll get in touch with you early next week.