Next Thread
Print Thread
#85861 Sun Jun 01 2003 07:52 AM
D
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
D
Premopetro sent me these pics of Roy Reeds sign collection, I've never seen it, but have heard about it for years, one of the biggest and very rare stuff,Hes been collecting for many years, check it out.

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 06-01-2003).]

Archived Forum Area

These topics are archived because they are older. You may not post new replies. Contact member through their email in their Profile or by PM message.
Help with contacting members

A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
Where are the pictures of the backroom??? I missed that room until Don told me about it. The Beacon, Seaside, and Sunset signs... WOW!
I had never seen anything like that. I was blown away by the condition, this stuff is all near mint. It is super rare too, AND in great condition. Big ol' Beacon sign, so nice I had to look close to see if it was a fake!
I can't even remember all the cool stuff he had. (most I had never heard of!)
I didn't even see the big Tokheim in there until I just saw it in the pictures! ha ha ha I walked through that place a few times and NEVER noticed that big pump sitting there. I went over and checked out the A-38... never saw the Tokheim.
There is so much to see...

You've NEVER been there?! You drive to AZ but not So Cal!? Next time come down! You can go to Disneyland the day before, maybe they will let you on the rides, you know, you have to be as tall as Mickey to ride the scary ones, lol!

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dwaine, The pictures don't even compare to seeing it in person!! I asked several people if you were there. I wanted to meet the famous Old Gas Dwaine Buck. How about next year? I did not see the A-38 too much to look at!!!

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Hubba -

Send me one of your extra drool buckets. This collection is way too Kewl!

Later . . .

Jim

A
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A
Hey Rob! I forgot I met you there too, duh! Nice meeting you, Dwaine needs to get himself down here for the next one!
Easy to miss stuff in that room, my eyes were vibrating!
Jeff

I remember the good old days when gold was worth more than rust!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved