Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#87371 Thu Dec 18 2003 01:35 PM
A
amboy49 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
i have started to become interested in old kendall oil memoriblia. my interest stems from family's business many years ago. my grandfather opened a service station in the thirties and my father took it over after returning from WWII. i have an old round kendall oil clock with the illusion ring that has had the clock work and neon repaired. the clock face paint is starting to peel and i would like to know if it is possible to get this restored to original.

lastly, where to find any resources that might be available re: kendall oil memorabilia would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and best holiday wishes,

Noel Kendall

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#87372 Thu Dec 18 2003 02:12 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
WELCOME! MR. KENDALL TO OLDGAS.
THAT'S A KEEN RELATED INTEREST IN THE PRODUCT BASED ON YOUR FAMILY'S BUSINESS ROOTS SO TO SAY!

THIS PAST SUMMER I DROVE THROUGH BRADFORD, PENN WHERE I THINK KENDALL IS HQ'd. I SAW THEIR
DEPOT AND OFFICES. I HAD JUST PICKED UP A HANDY OILER UP THE ROAD FROM THERE AT AN ANTIQUE
STORE NEAR THE NY/PA BORDER!
OTHER THAN A FEW CANS I HAVE THERE'S THIS BIG 70'S-80'S SIGN I HAVE THAT A FRIEND GAVE ME. BUT
DO A SEARCH WITHIN OLDGAS AND/OR OTHERS ON THIS SITE.

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGES

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved