Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#88054 - Sun Jul 20 2003 10:36 PM Bowser...Kinda Odd?Rare?
Mr.Wadhams Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Wisconsin
I picked this "thing" up today....I'm wondering just how rare this is. The pump is a Bowser Model 22C "Siamese Twin".."Lane Oriented" double pump.Ad glass is supposed to go in the face...in the "prongs"...over the exposed light bulb.
It is listed in one pump book as very rare. How many of you guys out there have one?...may give a clue as to how rare these actually are. There is a similiar (older I believe)Model 22 with different doors and faces. If anyone has restored one post a picture...never saw a restored one!

[This message has been edited by Mr.Wadhams (edited 07-20-2003).]

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#88055 - Mon Jul 21 2003 12:32 AM Re: Bowser...Kinda Odd?Rare?
Gas Pump Rob Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: California
I have not run across one yet. I think they call it the siamese rol-way. I have a similar pump that Tokheim built. May look nice restored. Good luck!

Rob

#88056 - Mon Jul 21 2003 01:39 AM Re: Bowser...Kinda Odd?Rare?
LarryIvy Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: gilbert, az 85298
Nice shape,
Very rare as is the early model. I used to collect doubles and only owned one of the bowsers during that time.
Would look nice done in different types on each side.
Larry

#88057 - Mon Jul 21 2003 06:32 AM Re: Bowser...Kinda Odd?Rare?
gasmansgp Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Severn, Maryland USA
I bought out a bulk plant a few years ago. We got six of these pumps in the deal. They are neat but boy are they heavy and akward to move. I sold them all and have seen pictures of the restorations. They looked KILLER! Sold one to Vic's and the last one to Chip Flohe. I see them from time to time but they certainly are not that common.

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved