Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#88389 - Mon Jul 21 2003 10:42 PM Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
Anonymous
Unregistered

While we were gone on holidays we had a friend take care of the yard, look what she grew in just 3 weeks.................

I just love this pump, and there's nothing better than original paint...........

------------------
Thanks..........Lance
pogogas@telus.net
www.pogogas.com

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#88390 - Mon Jul 21 2003 10:53 PM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
Anonymous
Unregistered

THATS A GREAT PUMP.. IT KINDA LOOKS LIKE ONE OF HUBBA'S LATEST FINDS..??? I LIKE PUMPS!!!!!

#88391 - Mon Jul 21 2003 11:02 PM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thats what made me think to post it, seeing Hubba's new pump, that was a sweet one Frankie, Way To Go Id-a-ho, keep digging, they're out there .................

#88392 - Mon Jul 21 2003 11:11 PM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
rpm_special Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Canada
Hey Pogo, That pump looked a lot sweeter with the chevron globe..... What you mean theres other brands too, who would of figured........ RPM

#88393 - Tue Jul 22 2003 09:37 AM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
Gary Drye Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Clarksville, Tn. USA
Just told the wife to start planting lots of roses! Is that the Bennett or Service Station Equipment Service version? Nice pump!!!!

#88394 - Tue Jul 22 2003 10:05 AM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gary
It was in a package of "Wildpump Visibulbs", we didn't know what was going to come up, but kept watering it and pretty soon a globe holder sprouted. Needless to say, we are very proud..............
I wonder how many we'll have to plant to find a National Duplex?

#88395 - Tue Jul 22 2003 05:35 PM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
+Chris Holt Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Clair MI USA
If ya get a nice crop of Nationals let me know ,I'll help ya harvest them. the simplexs and duplexs are always nice this time of year.

#88396 - Wed Jul 23 2003 11:49 AM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
dodogas Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Kelowna British Columbia Canad...
" How much for a pack of Seeds??" he asked POGOGAS who was smiling and "Sitting there on that sack of Seeds"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ok , which song uses the line,"Sitting there on that sack of seeds" ????....dodogas

#88397 - Wed Jul 23 2003 11:55 AM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
Flyingaman Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Renton,WA. USA
Lance, I think that the pump plate is Washington grown. I don't think that those grow that far north.
Craig

#88398 - Wed Jul 23 2003 12:09 PM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
Anonymous
Unregistered

You are absolutely right Craig, and doesn't it look great! This type of plant doesn't come decorated, you just have to see what color blooms and do the Martha Stewart thing to it yourself.

#88399 - Wed Jul 23 2003 12:40 PM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
Dwaine Buck Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Big Valley, CA
Hey Lance , I got an original chicken wing add glass that would go right in that top add hole. (not for sale) sorry. nice pump though,
Tee Shirts

#88400 - Wed Jul 23 2003 12:44 PM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dwaine
Can you post a picture of it, I'll make one up...........
Thanks

#88401 - Wed Jul 23 2003 12:59 PM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
Flyingaman Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Renton,WA. USA
Lance, I must say that it does look good. And to plant a seed that bears the Associated gene must be a wonderful act of mother nature.

Craig

#88402 - Wed Jul 23 2003 04:22 PM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
huskybob Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Near Tracy Rock
dodo.... Was it Jim Stafford..... the wildwood weed... or was it Ray Stevens.... ??

#88403 - Wed Jul 23 2003 04:31 PM Re: Look what I Found Growing Amongst the Roses
dodogas Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Kelowna British Columbia Canad...
Correctamundo!! ..not sure on artist but i think it was one of those two. Funny ending on that song...dodogas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved