Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Anyone can help on the skill Question, and Frank in Seattle, the main part of the ride is in these pics, the 12 ft arms slide in the collar just above the top of the tapered part and the guy struts go to the very tip.

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
M
Delco?

Those two brown things look like motor housings from US Electric Motors or someone like that.

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
brown things are for some miniature golf course.~~ mallory ignition ~~ carter AFB~~ NO its a HOLLEY

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
3 STROMBERG CARBS ~ POINT TYPE IGNITION?

D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Cans & stuff gets the prize, Morgan gets honorable mention for helping on the Question, yes they are electric motor frames..big ones!!
The truck has Four 40 DCOE Webers with 36mm chokes on an Inglese side-draft manifold, and a Vertex Mag!!
Just kidding I wish, it has Electonic Ign (probably delco) and no carb..Ha Ha Sorry about that..........Dodogas

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOY I MISSED ALL THE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H.E.I. YOU DULLARDS!!! ROCHESTER CARB,,, UNLESS NOT STOCK?????? SQUARE FEET????? HUH??????????? I THOUGH YOU GUYS HAD LITERS AND METERS??? CONVERT THAT INTO AMERICAN?? 14 MILIGRAMS IS 897 BUSHELS?? WHAT??,, NAW ,,JUST FOOLIN!!!!!!! COOL CONTEST.... !!!!!FRANK..

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved