Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#90058 - Wed May 07 2003 02:51 PM Re: DodoGas presents his Shop-Mahal + CONTEST
dodogas Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Kelowna British Columbia Canad...
Anyone can help on the skill Question, and Frank in Seattle, the main part of the ride is in these pics, the 12 ft arms slide in the collar just above the top of the tapered part and the guy struts go to the very tip.

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#90059 - Wed May 07 2003 03:08 PM Re: DodoGas presents his Shop-Mahal + CONTEST
Morgan Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Texas USA
Delco?

Those two brown things look like motor housings from US Electric Motors or someone like that.

#90060 - Wed May 07 2003 08:07 PM Re: DodoGas presents his Shop-Mahal + CONTEST
tom 2 tone Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: so. minnesota usa
brown things are for some miniature golf course.~~ mallory ignition ~~ carter AFB~~ NO its a HOLLEY

#90061 - Wed May 07 2003 08:28 PM Re: DodoGas presents his Shop-Mahal + CONTEST
tom 2 tone Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: so. minnesota usa
3 STROMBERG CARBS ~ POINT TYPE IGNITION?

#90062 - Wed May 07 2003 08:47 PM Re: DodoGas presents his Shop-Mahal + CONTEST
dodogas Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Kelowna British Columbia Canad...
Cans & stuff gets the prize, Morgan gets honorable mention for helping on the Question, yes they are electric motor frames..big ones!!
The truck has Four 40 DCOE Webers with 36mm chokes on an Inglese side-draft manifold, and a Vertex Mag!!
Just kidding I wish, it has Electonic Ign (probably delco) and no carb..Ha Ha Sorry about that..........Dodogas

#90063 - Thu May 08 2003 12:32 AM Re: DodoGas presents his Shop-Mahal + CONTEST
Anonymous
Unregistered

BOY I MISSED ALL THE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! H.E.I. YOU DULLARDS!!! ROCHESTER CARB,,, UNLESS NOT STOCK?????? SQUARE FEET????? HUH??????????? I THOUGH YOU GUYS HAD LITERS AND METERS??? CONVERT THAT INTO AMERICAN?? 14 MILIGRAMS IS 897 BUSHELS?? WHAT??,, NAW ,,JUST FOOLIN!!!!!!! COOL CONTEST.... !!!!!FRANK..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved