Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#90509 Wed Aug 20 2003 06:28 AM
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Everyone:

For those of you that like the look of these reproduction signs (I do) - here is the web site address: www.graphicsexpress.net for the Mobile reproductions.

The two Mobile signs shown here retail for $45 each + shipping/handling. They also have clothing, wall clocks, pewter figurines, etc. Check it out!

I haven't run across the 'Flying A' signs yet so I don't know where to find them or the pricing. Anyone?

Later . . .

Jim

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#90510 Fri Oct 24 2003 08:46 PM
P
P
Thank god I found this site. I happen to be in possession of a Socony Aircraft sign exactly like the one at the top of the page - with airplane, and multiple grommets. I found it when helping to rebuild an old house in Portland ME about 10 years ago. I am looking for more information on its age, etc. If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Ps. What does NOS, in your original post, stand for? Thanks!

[This message has been edited by pachler (edited 10-25-2003).]

#90511 Sat Oct 25 2003 09:49 AM
F
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
F
NOS= new old stock, but doesn't mean its in ten condition, hope this helps.....Paul

------------------

#90512 Sat Oct 25 2003 10:12 AM
P
P
Thanks! That does. I just took some pictures of my sign. If I posted them up here would someone be able to help me out with what it's all about? It has grommits that star out, and there are a number of them - two of the holes do not have grommits. There are just a few nicks and dings in the porcelain on the front, and soem rust spots on the back, as well as some paint spray from what looks like the original blue paint. I'll post the pics in a bit. I would love to know more history about it, since, for me, it has been a college souvenir, and not much more.
Thanks!
Jess

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved