Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Okay, some of you guys were nice enough to send me Wayne 60 images and help me find some on this site. Thanks! So instead of working on the pump last night....my head went into a creative mode (yes, I hurt myself )!!!
Got to thinking about something that we use almost everyday that would visually give us a look-see at one our best and favorite pumps. I really can't remember who's pump I used in the artwork but can you imagine the US Postal Service getting so desperate for stamp images that they used such an idea! I think I'd mail stuff just for the heck-of-it! LOL!!!!

Also, this would no way be a self stick stamp....for all you lovers of the Wayne sixty....you get to lick this one!

ENJOY!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGES

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thats COOOOOL Doc..I buy a set of stamps..oh no dont make a stamp collector out of me..LOL. It would be cool if the Post office put them out and the smelled like gas and when you licked them they tasted like a high octane fireball..hahahaha. I believe that is the 60 that our Buddy Larry Ivy did..sooooo cool. It definately has my "stamp" of approval..hahahaha.

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
G
G
Love your idea of the gas pump stamp. Sure beats some of the other lame images the USPS has come up with thru the years.
Somebody out there in oldgas land must have a thought as to how to get this idea rolling for Doc. Lets hear from ya.

------------------

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved