Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9432 Sat Mar 08 2003 10:16 AM
H
OP Offline
H
My Grandpa gave me a T-176--85-266867 gas pump. It was made on 8-29-1929, and I was wondering what globe was on it and how much it is worth right now. It is in very good shape it is just missing the globe. Thank you.
Sara

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#9433 Sat Mar 08 2003 11:17 AM
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Give us another clue, like color , stripes decals (even if you can only make out a few letters) where it was found etc, otherwise we wont tell you... thats how it works. FM

#9434 Sat Mar 08 2003 02:22 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Sara,

I believe the pump books prices this pump at around $1300 complete in very good shape with a good original cylinder which is probably a light blue tinted one.

As for a globe, it does not matter what company or brand it was you could do any one that is in the time frame for that pump. Most likely it had a one piece etched or baked on globe or a metal body globe but could also have had an early three piece glass body globe. Some early major companies were Texaco, Mobil, Sinclair, Shell ect. Just use a globe that is from that time frame of the 20's & 30's. If you are going to display it outside with a globe on please use a repro globe.

Drive with Care and Buy Sinclair!! I buy Sinclair globes, signs, cans, ect.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved