Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#94645 Wed Feb 09 2005 11:40 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Ok guys, as you may know, Valentines day is next Monday! Don't forget! Anyway, here are two of my favorites. If you want, you can "right click" your curser over each photo, and "save" it to your documents or another file. Then you could attach it to an email for your gal, or print it out and write your own special note. Or, send it to Dick Bennett, he feels so unloved! LOL

------------------
Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
Vintage Gas

Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
(310)415-9562 Cel.
Vintage Gas
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#94646 Wed Feb 09 2005 11:59 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dick Bennett is the only one I have to send it to, But now he knows...it aint a surprise anymore....LOL

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
#94647 Wed Feb 09 2005 12:12 PM
K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
THESE ARE GREAT DON AND THANKS FOR THE LESSON IT WORKED.
REX NOT PUTER SMART

#94648 Wed Feb 09 2005 05:47 PM
+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
Doc ,Thanks , Danielle thought they were great

Chris Holt
#94649 Wed Feb 09 2005 06:01 PM
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Chris, you were supposed to wait!

Now you don't get extra credit.

Not sure that I want to remind my wife on Valentines day that I have gas.

Guess I better just send one to Dick.

C Cragg
#94650 Thu Feb 10 2005 12:47 AM
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
NICE CARDS!

i guess we're in showcase & STORIES.

tell you a valentine story:
valentines day 19?? i worked, then came home & went in the garage. played around awhile & was soon reminded we had plans to go out.
it seemed kinda early yet to me!?

OK i went in, showered & got cleaned up. we left (in her car) i noticed right away the brakes were squaking. i said hey whats this? she said it just started that & to just keep going. i said ooooooooooh no we need brakes so i went to the shop & jacked the car up. (i knew i had some brakes that fit her car.) she was sitting in the car MAD AS HECK! (LOOKING STRAIGHT AHEAD) i didnt know why i had sent her flowers earlier that day to her work.
i pulled ALL 4 wheels planning to do a 4 wheel brake job ASAP BUT i just put pads in the fronts & set the rears up & we were rolling in about 30 minutes & i never even got dirty!
i had her back the car out, i locked up & we left (her driving) & she was REALLY HAPPY THEN!!!
she thought she would be sitting in the car for hours! we made it out to eat right on time (no waiting) & everything was fine!
although i was reminded how her Mom & Dad had warned her about me!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER VALENTINES DAY:
Same deal i went in the garage aft work.
she came out all dressed up & ready to go in a real good mood. she was standing around sorting through nuts & bolts (clean freak she cant stand anything unorganized)
i was heavy into some project & just kept working. i started grinding something to run her out.
soon i came in the house though.
i had a pile of rags in the garage & just happen to be an old flannel shirt in there so i hacked it up & cut it all up real nice like some little nitie or whatever.
i said here happy Valentines day. she was sitting on the couch reading like she wasnt going anywhere. (playin mad)
what is it? i said its ssexy its valentines day heres a little gift for ya!

NOOOOOOO WAY am i wearing that!!! its blue its not even red!!! she laughed. she said you bring those in the house all the time Valentines day or not! (which i do!)
i said im hungry lets get rollin!

i then spotted a card on the kitchen table from her to me & next to it was two cans of spaghettiOs >>> """FRANCO AMERICAN spaghettiOs""" with a RED bow around them!!!???!!! LOL!
I said hey whats this? she said there you go its a little gift for you from me. you like spaghettiOs.
i said WHAAAAAAAAAT? i told her i hadnt had them for years the kids wouldnt let me have any but i think i did like em.
well there you go she said you think your such a cowboy commin & goin like the wind around here all the time get out your BLACK iron fry pan cowboy & fry em up & START EATING!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

ALL IN FUN! just two clowns having fun!
LOL!!!!!!!!

did however do the brake job thing another time that DID NOT WORK OUT AT ALL!
WOOOOOOOOOO WAS someone ever mad sitting in the car all dressed up!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved