Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#96273 Wed Jun 23 2004 03:35 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
JUST WANTED TO REMIND ALL FELLOW OLDGASSERS THAT THE CURRENT C.O.T.M. "SINCLAIR" BY BOB DRAKE IS GOING STRONG AND THAT ANYONE WANTING TO HAVE SINCLAIR IMAGES POSTED SHOULD SEND THEM TO MEMBERS OF OLDGAS THAT CAN GET THE JOB DONE. BOB, MYSELF AND THE REST OF THE OLDGAS COMMUNITY WANT TO SEE YOUR SINCLAIR COLLECTION AS WELL.
ANY IMAGES SENT OUT FROM THIS POINT ON WILL BE POSTED ON THE LAST FOUR DAYS OF THIS MONTH....SO WHILE BOB ASKED IN THE BEGINNING THAT THE COTM BE PRETTY MUCH A PERSONAL THING, IT'S GOING TO BE EVERYBODY'S TURN TO CHIME IN A SHOW THEIR OWN SINCLAIR STUFF AND ADD TO AN ALREADY LONG AND LENGTHY COTM FILLED WITH GEMS AND INFORMATION GALORE.....AND LET'S NOT FORGET TO PAT BOB ON THE BACK FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

UP NEXT MONTH IS DJHUBBA DOING "UNION" FOR JULY'S COTM. LET'S ALL SHOW OUR SUPPORT IN THIS THREAD
FOR OUR BROTHER HUBBA.

IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP POSTING SINCLAIR THE CURRENT COTM PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR IMAGES AND I WILL GET THEM ON FOR YOU!

THANKS, OLDGASSERS! GET~R~DONE!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGES
drcoke@optonline.net

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#96274 Wed Jun 23 2004 04:44 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks Doc.
I've gotten alot of positive emails about this months COTM.
Yes, by all means I want to see everyone elses Sinclair stuff. I know that there will be at least 50-60 more items posted when I'm done. Hopefully more.
Doc, Hubba, Jim and I can all post pictures for those that need help. Just ask.
Thanks to all those that have given me an atta boy, but recognition is not why I'm doing the feature. It's strictly to honor my late son.
Sincerely,
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
#96275 Wed Jun 23 2004 05:30 PM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Man, I feel so stupid!!! Bob, I didn't know you wanted the first part for honoring your son. And I stuck a stupid picture in there. I certainly meant no disrespect. Please accept my apology.

#96276 Wed Jun 23 2004 08:24 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Gary,
No apology needed my friend. I know you wouldn't have posted your picture had you known.
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved