Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#96474 - Wed Apr 07 2004 06:27 AM Re: JUST COMPLETED MY 2ND PUMP RESTO!!...........
T-way Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Riley, MI, USA
DOC:

Great looking pump!

As long time readers of this site will know, the M&S 80 is my favorite pump. Unlike you though, I still haven't started the restoration of my first pump purchase which was an '80.

I've had the sucker for at least 15 years. I've got the globe, the decals, and I've got the paint scheme all figured out. Now I just need the time and energy to tackle the project. It always seems that something else jumps in front of th 80 just as I'm about to start on it. Oh well, maybe this summer . . .

Later . . .

Jim

[This message has been edited by T-way (edited 04-07-2004).]

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#96475 - Fri Apr 09 2004 11:12 PM Re: JUST COMPLETED MY 2ND PUMP RESTO!!...........
CJ Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: NEW YORK (LONG ISLAND)
Doc, super nice job.I can relate to the time factor it took ya! Am working on a MS 80 ad glass top now a slow process!!!
I have to agree what djhubba said & "how it looks when it's done".Great job, thanks fr sharing ............CJ

#96476 - Sat Apr 10 2004 10:21 AM Re: JUST COMPLETED MY 2ND PUMP RESTO!!...........
Tom Stover Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Left Coast
Hey DOC, is her name ethyl & is she wearing pumps?????

#96477 - Sat Apr 10 2004 11:06 AM Re: JUST COMPLETED MY 2ND PUMP RESTO!!...........
dodogas Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Kelowna British Columbia Canad...
I think her name is Lioness...!!!

#96478 - Sat Apr 10 2004 05:33 PM Re: JUST COMPLETED MY 2ND PUMP RESTO!!...........
gas pump hobbyist Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: n.h.
Doc.

Nice looking pump! Time to start the next one!

GBH.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved