Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tokheim Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Question for you Oldgassers....
I have an oval fluid dispenser, the whole thing tapers to be smaller at the bottom, with four feet, and an Alemite pump / carrying handle on the top, with a hose and tube type nozzle bent in an elbow at the end. Had transmission fluid in it when I got it. (Doesn't that smell nice when tipped over in the back of your pickup.)

The whole thing is a deep/dark red, and painted on the front in yellow, in a thick yellow border is this:

ALEMITE _____________
reg us pat off * MODEL ????
-------------
FLUID DISPENSER

I could get a pic posted if needed.
My questions:
Does a decal like this exist? or
Does anyone have a good picture I can take to my sign / decal buddy to have one made, and if so, would anyone like one?
Anyone done this already?

The decal would be like a rounded corner trapezoid shape, roughly 7" long on top and 6" long at the bottom, 2.5" high. (Kinda like the "Yellow Freight" trucking logo, if you have them in your neck of the woods.)

Thanks in advance for any help!

-- Tokheim --

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I have about 200 Alemite catalogs but I will need a Model Number. Don't have time to sit down and go through 200 to find one that matches a picture.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Tokheim Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Jack, that's the one thing I can't read. I suppose the normal thing to do would be to paint it in a brand image with a logo....

By the way Jack, if you read this post, I have somewhere a piece of Tokheim "Mars" pump literature, if I recall it was an aviation fueling setup with large hose reel integrated. I would give it to you if you don't have one and I can find it. Keep meaning to ask you that. Let me know if you are interested.

-- Tokheim --

Tokheim Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Jack, the Mars is a cash acceptor, which you probably know... have an old piece for that also, can't remember what the Tokheim aviation set-up was called, but the offer still stands if you don't have it.

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Wanted to send this by email, but will post it here.
Never heard of this pump, you didn't mention what era this was used. I would appreciate any help you can give me, let me know if I can be of help.
Thanks,
Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved