Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#97738 Sun Aug 08 2004 07:15 PM
Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member
Thanks to all the help I received from this site this week, I was able to find my first pump and get it home in one piece. I found a M&S 80 with Cities Service ad glass on a local apple orchard. It is in perfect shape -no rust thru, no dents, glass still intact, no chips or scratches in the faces - but sure needs new paint and rubber seals. Sorry I do not have a pic, I couldn't wait to start tearing it down for painting. Best of all, it was only one "C" note ! Thanks to everyone who helped me this week. Brady

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#97739 Sun Aug 08 2004 07:21 PM
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
TAKE IT BACK ASAP... Right now you only have $100 bucks into the hobby... in a few weeks you have 2 more pumps and some signs for $500 more then in the upcoming months you find some globes you have to have for $800 then for New years you will start budgeting $500 a month for more petro stuff pretty soon you will have to build another garage to house all your pumps and globes. Stop while you can, the rest of us have to live with our collections... Ok I am only joking WELCOME TO THE HOBBY! Make sure and update us on the progress of your pump. If you have any questions post them here and we'll all chime in. The more you particpate the more you get out of this site. Great Score!!!

------------------
Scott
www.frontrangegas.com

Scott
Wanted- Powerine and Powerlube items!
#97740 Sun Aug 08 2004 07:59 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good job on the find!!It's nice you didn't have to pay up for it.Keep me posted on the ad glass situation.Joe

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved