Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mac Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Let's see if this works. If it does, I won't have to keep bothering Jim Potts with requests to post my pics.

I had posted a question regarding a Gilbarco pump nozzle last week as I am in the process of restoring a Gilbarco 96b (short pump) in Mobilgas Special. I ended up buying a nozzle from Mark Sconyers at Memories Restored. I spoke to Mark before the purchase and he was kind enough to polish it up before sending it to me. I am very happy with the nozzle and am looking forward to posting final pics of the restored pump once I am completely finished.

I wanted to let all of you know how nice it was dealing with Mark at Memories Restored. He was incredibly nice and I got a nozzle in better condition than I expected for a very reasonable price (better than what I had bid for on Ebay about a month or two ago). Thanks Mark.

I am going to try to post a pic of the nozzle using ImageShack. Here it goes. Hopefully it works......

Mac

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
M
Mac Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
M
Let's try it again....

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved