Thanks guys for all the kind words. #1 was green polly, #2 red pimp, and #3 is big johnson (thanks to Tom Stover). My wife seems to like the big johnson better than the red pimp.

And yes Tom I will be at Fred's Bash this fall. I can't wait. As far as #4 goes, I've got 2 short 39 possibly for the kids rooms and a couple of lubsters. I need a sandblaster before I start, any reccomendations on brands/types or types of sand? I don't want to warp the skins.

Hubba & Jason Bullis, I can't wait to see your pumps. I'm sure they will be awesome.

Don, maybe you can come to my office someday after I get it decorated in old gas stuff (that's probably a few years away, I've got a few more pumps to do yet).

Doc, that's why I went with the Wayne 60 wide body over the narrow body to compensate for my own deficiency. I eat a big bowl of ice cream every night and I still can't gain weight. I just can't sit still, maybe that's the problem.

Anyway, thanks again guys. I will post a final picture when I get that hose. ~Jason

Oh by the way, my wife let me put this one in the family room, but I told her that the Big Johnson belonged in the bedroom. Her response... there's only room for one. HA HA

[This message has been edited by pollyman (edited 09-04-2004).]

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.