Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#9875 Fri Sep 30 2005 03:14 PM
C
OP Offline
C
I have a working Flying A, mint green, Porcalin, National 62A Gasoline Pump that we are using to pump gas. I would like to restore it and update the inards/working parts so we can continue to pump gas with it. Does anyone know where I can get parts (inside and out)for the pump?

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#9876 Fri Sep 30 2005 08:59 PM
I'd recommend contacting a member of the Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI) in your area. Some may not want to mess with vintage equipment, but there should be a PEI member in your region that would be willing to help, especially one with Tokheim experience.

Here is a link to a search form to find PEI companies in your state. Just select your state from the drop-down menu, leave the other fields blank and click "Search."
http://www.pei.org/search/advanced.asp

You can also contact Byron Benford at Ark Petroleum. Byron is a member of Oldgas.com Shop Talk who is experienced with service and parts for operational gas pumps, new and vintage.
http://www.benfordfueling.com/

A bunch of exterior parts are reproduced for the National (Tokheim) A62. Click on "Parts" at the very top line of this page to see some vendors.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved