Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

MAKE US JEALOUS, MAKE US PROUD.....SHOW US YOUR BUYS OF THE WEEK AND DO IT NOW!

LIKE GASOILDUDE LAST WEEK, I PICKED UP A MUSTANG PEDAL CAR. AND ORIGINAL IN SOMEWHAT DECENT SHAPE MISSING THE HUB CAPS AND FRONT GRIL EMBLEM.

ANYBODY KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THESE?

THANKS!

~DOC
YOUR B.O.T.W. HOST!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Got a real mine ore cart out of Nevada desert. You guys think pumps are heavy........ Now I need track to create a display I've wanted for 20 years. Like Ted posted in showcase lots of high priced stuff @ reno Hot August nights but this took me out of play.
Rick

Rick H, Sacramento Ca.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
At least the cart has WHEELS & will take a beating when turned over OR DROPPED ! LOL
db

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I did some trading and got a 7 foot Sinclair sign like this one. I already had a very nice 5 footer, this big one will go up in my new to me garage. This logo was first used around 1959, replacing the HC signs.

US Air Force Retired, 1981-2007
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Picked up these Sinclair items... don't know why? LOL

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
In addition to the Sonic Tires and Remington Tires signs (posted in the last BOTW thread) I picked up these. I guess they would go at the drive for a business. I might hang them on either side of the garage (Parking For Dummies).

Shot at 2007-08-13

Shot at 2007-08-13

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posting for Jeff Anderson. I'll let him tell you about it.

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
Y
Y
Jeff was fortunate to find this Canadian Clearvision Model 700 double cylinder pump made by Service Station Equipment Company, Toronto in 1926. Because of the total height of 10 feet 10 inches, the picture shows it unassembled. He is currently having a 5 by 4 foot opening cut into the ceiling of the upper garage to accomodate it. It has the original blue tinted glass cylinders with the red etched nymbers and the original nozzels, which are marked Service Station Eqipment Co, Toronto, 1926. It has 15 inch metal globe frames with 15" repro glass globe faces marked Texaco regular and ethyl. The body, base,iron pump handles, light frame and cylinder tops are all original and overall it would rate out a 9.9. You can see the cyliders, light frames, cylinder covers, and globes on the floor in front and sides of the pump. The opening in the ceiling should be completed this week and we'll take another picture of the pump assembled and lit up. I just completed restoring the Eco air meter for Jeff's birthday.

Yooper
W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
Beautiful clearvision 700s are one of my favorite pumps. Does this pump have triple etched cylinders? Tell us a little about where it came from. Some of the parts are not in the picture yet? did you re nickel the fill and drain pipes?

ward

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Jeff, that collection is really growing!!! And somehow you continue to find quality stuff. I remember when you first started. The house must be getting full - anything in particular I can take off your hands????LOL

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
Most of this stuff I picked up or bought during my Iowa gas trip but I'm just getting around to posting them.

R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
This pump was about to be restored when I came in to save it. A few reproduction parts and a little cleaning and I think it will be a pretty cool looking survivor.

I started to rub it out with some DRX25 and it is bringing the shine right out on whats left of the paint.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Here's a "buy it now" that I snagged off Ebay for $500.00 on a Friday night.I was afraid of it with all the reproductions.
Seller only had one picture of it. Description said it had the grommets which we know the reproductions don't, so I took a chance and it was real!

Here's a picture of cans I bought at Iowa Gas. The Beeline came from Ebay.

Pat

Looking for early Pure Oil Company items(Energee,Detonox,Puritan)as well as any Woco Pep items.

Looking for graphic quart cans for my collection.
P
P
Nice sign, Pat....and GREAT price. Sometimes you just have to check out the pictures as closely as possible, then go with your gut feel. This time it paid off nicely!!! You won't find too many original signs like this one in much better condition.

Richard

[This message has been edited by pegasus (edited 08-16-2007).]

Richard Weir
Corinth, Texas
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Shot with HP PhotoSmart R727 (V01.00) at 2007-08-16A nice can a friend sent fron Nebraska

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Shot with HP PhotoSmart R727 (V01.00) at 2007-08-16An e-bay buy

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved