Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#687296 Mon May 22 2017 04:32 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Here's some I have a hard time finding a value. Anyone want to throw out an opinion on values? The small one is 9-3/4" x 8-1/2".

Thanks,
Jim

5_22_17.jpg 5_22_17b.jpg
Last edited by Mr.Wadhams; Mon May 22 2017 04:33 PM.

Wanted: Wadhams - Bartles - O'neils - Items
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Sorry I'm no help with the values Wadhams......I too would be interested in hearing thoughts on the values of these, especially the smaller Regular plate. I purchased one locally a while back in an antique mall, and although mine is a bit rougher, I thought I bought it cheap. They certainly do not come up for sale. In fact, I had no sale history knowledge when I bought mine, as I'd never seen any sell publicly, so I just bought it as I hadn't had any other opportunities to do so.
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I don't follow auctions that close anymore and thought maybe someone has seen were they have sold (especially the small one)....I searched, but after an hour or two coming up empty....I gave up!

Jim

Wanted: Wadhams - Bartles - O'neils - Items
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Not too up on smaller ones, but I have seen a lot of them with the Pegasus on them selling on ebay in the past. It used to be that the better quality ones brought about $100 but that was a few years back. I have seen some sell recently and they brought in the $75 range. Its not an item that will increase in value a whole lot over a couple years, so I would venture a guess that nice ones are still about $100 or a little more. As for the rest of them, I have no idea?

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved