Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#696587 - Thu Oct 12 2017 09:25 AM Re: Lost my dad to cancer yesterday [Re: BrianH]
Tom R. Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: No. Cal. & No. Ohio
The great memories of days gone by will stay forever, after those who have had such a strong influence on our lives are gone. You are right, it makes us what we are today and with gentle effort gets past down to the next generation and hopefully is embraced there after. Sorry for your loss and condolences to your family.

#696743 - Sun Oct 15 2017 08:26 AM Re: Lost my dad to cancer yesterday [Re: BrianH]
Steven C. Online   content
Veteran Member

Loc: MICHIGAN
Brian, I just saw this posting. It was a pleasure to meet you back at CTO and I am very sorry to hear about your dad!!! I lost my dad in 01 to cancer as well. Miss him all the time. Just focus on the good times and memories and you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

#696794 - Mon Oct 16 2017 09:05 AM Re: Lost my dad to cancer yesterday [Re: BrianH]
BrianH Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Midland, Michigan
Thanks Steve....was great meeting you at CTO as well. Thank you for the condolences.

I need to get down to the Detroit area to see both yours and Steve B (Speedracer)'s collections! I'll let you guys know next time I'm in the neighborhood.

BrianH

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun, Watchdog3 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved