Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#718264 Wed Oct 17 2018 09:19 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Hi guys-

I picked up these signs as a group sale for a cookie cutter last month. I could use some help with the value. Both signs are 21" x 44" are very thin aluminum and share the imperial whisky green back. It should be noted that the right side of the imperial sign looks missing, but it is just a weird reflection.

IMG_9340.JPG IMG_9339.JPG
P
OP Offline
P
No one with an opinion? - perhaps this question is should be asked in a different area/ forum?

Thanks again for the help and please give me your thoughts.

Is this the correct forum for this question?

Last edited by Oldgas; Sun Oct 21 2018 09:21 PM. Reason: Edit to conform with forum rules
The Non-Petro Discussion section is the correct section to ask since the whiskey and beer signs are not petroliana.

Could be that no response is because most gas station memorabilia collectors have not had much experience with these particular signs. And that signs with condition damage are difficult to estimate value. Each of the signs look like 4 inches of the end of the signs were bent at a right angle and then bent back. That hurts their value and cuts down the number of buyers who may be interested.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved