Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
I found Christmas tree size led bulbs @ Menards they also have the socket ....avlible in different colors....not overpowering and cost only a few cents a month

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
buzzy56 Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
B
I don’t know of anyone re producing the raised embossed crown currently . Big cheese does the colors in non embossed but his listings only showed the regulars in colors .

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
I was back and forth on eBay 2 weeks ago on 1.. Seller would not say if it was a repaint, so I got spooked... It went $430 ?

Stig #758372 Mon Dec 14 2020 08:05 AM
B
buzzy56 Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
B
I tried those in my clocks for awhile with the socket reducer and the Xmas tree size lights. I found that the bulbs did not last as long as the regular base LED’s . Had the full size LED’s in my pumps outside for several years now and have not had to replace any of the full size yet . Small base bulbs I was changing about once a year on my clocks . . Although I light up my clocks 24-7 also rather than dusk to Midnight on my pump lights that are on timers .

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved