Here is my two cents. I accept paypal and don't give a rip about the fees because I feel paypal attarcts more buyers which pushes the final price up. Maybe not the high rollers that have the $$$$ to play but America as a whole lives on credit cards.Get one bid that bumps up the final price and you pay the paypal fees. Might be different once you cross the $1000 mark but I don't ever list stuff that would run that much. As far as handling charges thrown in the shipping I always see what it would cost to ship and unless I get the item dirt cheap I stay away from it if shipping seems out of line. I can't say I never bid on it but I better come out about half of what the item is worth in order to pay their handling fees. I think the seller is shooting themselves in the foot when they add a handling charge that is huge in their austions. I charge $1 for handling to cover a box and shipping materials here and there.To each there own and remember the bottom line, ebay and paypal still end up the big winners.
So far great post with nobody slamming anyone else. Ted

------------------
Ted Pam & Ethyl Roach
Lodi CA.
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield
pca-west.org

Ted Pam Ethyl & Polly Roach
Lodi CA.
209-210-8971
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield