Oh yeah......I have been dealing with this to. I definatley look at shipping costs before I buy.

I just sold an old coffee can to Canada and it was 6.60 or something like that first class international USPS. I always offer cheapest shiping possible and only actual costs. I try to do business with same. People who include tape and box costs and time into it I tell them thats called the price of doing business. Put a reserve or start your item where you think you need to be if you want to go that route.

I bought a print I really wanted and I didn't pay much but the seller charged $10 to ship a tube regular mail. When I asked him why, he said he only ships priority and the cost of the tube from Staples. when it arrived it was not shipped priority and it was in a recycled tube. I then informed him he can get priority tubes from USPS for free and called him on his tube and that if he bought that at Staples he was an idiot. Lets just say I never heard back from him.

Shipping costs have risin slightly. I know USPS now bases costs on package dimensions as well as weight now. Any big packages your better off through UPS anyway.

And by the way DB means what he says. He's a first class person to deal with.

Always looking for Ithaca Gun and Lucky Sam soda items!!!