In my opinion: I think our kids are our future and they have blinders on that direct them towards computers and making big money doing as little as posible while looking out mainly for themselves. Our kids need to experiance more areas of industry. They read about things of the past in books but have no or little hands on experiance. Exposing some snot nosed little brat to a gas pump could spark a intrest in 50 differant areas. Sheet metal, machining,casting, electrical or painting. There are so many kids out there totaly lost on where there path in life is supposed to start and go. Luckly I had a dad that pushed me into going to hydraulic school. I was lost and into trouble heading no place. The little seed of school opened up a whole huge world of things for me to learn.Fortunatly old gas pumps was where one of the branches lead. Another was a good wife that keeps me in line. My sons 21 year old girl friend was up over the weekend and learned how to use a wheelbarrel. Now she's talking about a career as a wheel barrel operator. Unfortunatly the branch never lead me to good spelling. IMO