I would love to be able to call someone up on any given day and say “let’s going junkin’.” I have not one friend that enjoys the same things that I do that I talk to on a regular basis. My dad has a nice collection of stuff, but he’s kind of laid off the gas and oil thing for a while. But on the other hand, do I really want someone else finding what I could have found? I have to dig twice as deep as I use to find things, because chances are I have already been there digging once. The more the word is put out, the more people will “THINK” they know. Antique dealers or that old guy with the pump for instance. Antique dealers shock me more and more every time that I step foot in an antique store. Their prices continue to rise and the things that they have in their booths are the same things that they had 6 months ago. These booths are the ones that are marked down 25%, put their prices are 40% over value. A quick example would be plain oil bottles that we have all seen for $75.00 each. And that old guy that has a Wayne 80 but it might as well be a Wayne 60 as far as the price goes….You have met at least one. The preservation of what we like is something that appeals to me as I think it would to all of us. I love to look at other people stuff, but I hate to watch things sit and rust because the owner has been misinformed in one way or another. 50/50 I guess…Sort of a double edged sword.