I plan on listing on ebay (when I get back from Thanksgiving Holidays on Sunday Nov 29) a full rack of oil bottles and wondered what the best way to package these would be. I thought about wrapping each one with paper towels then putting each bottle back into the rack (Minus the spout). Then place a piece of cardboard on the top of the bottles (by the way the rack is a short handled kind which sets below the bottle tops and duct taping around the whole assembly (around the top and bottom) thus preventing the bottles from coming out of the rack. I would then wrap the whole assembly in bubble wrap and place the whole assembly into a box along with the tops and fill with peanuts. Is this way acceptable or should I wrap each bottle separate with bubble wrap and box it collectively in a box with the rack? It obviously will take up more room this way and I wanted to get a weight from the post office prior to listing. Oh by the way I listed the rack on oldgasses for sale section. Thanks for any info you can provide on shipping these. John