OK, you guys really helped me to answer a few ???. Now I have some more. OK, I have a few questions- I have all the parts left for this pump layed out. I am obvioulsy missing osme items for the outside of th epump, ect, but I have a few ? regarding whats here.

First, the plate that came with th epump, says Mod-70????

second the bowl/ glass round retainers---- How do you get them apart???? I have one thats unscrewed and no issue. the second?????? I used penetrating oil, ect and tried a block of wood an dhamer,-- no budging. Am I better off just buying a set and the glass bowls which are missing? and th eglass bowls, how do they attach to the round retainers? There appears to be no flange area like other pumps I have done.

ok, I have other parts that came with it, that look like hinges, this pump does not appear to have hinges,---???? Any ideas????

also I have a set of brass bolt/ screws round head. I guess tthose are for the front? I have some screws in it now to hold thing sin place on the line up check point. Then there are screws with springs??? any ideas?

thanks Dave I will add pics.

also I have used some repop rounded top curved frame portion. Now the sheet metal when connected to the front, is short to the back flange area by a half inch or so. Any suggestion. This pump was tweeked and I didnt know it prior to painting. To straighten it now would requires redoing/ painting it, si I am just trying to fab it as best as possible. If I moved the front face plate up to match then top, then I will have a less noticable gap at the bottom, but then the screw holes wont line up? I have learned to put it together and make sure it all fits prior to paint an dbody work!!!!!!

pics have been attached to page two of the thread. thanks for any assistance or suggestions.

Dave

DSCF8119.JPG DSCF8115.JPG
Last edited by LAWFISH; Wed Nov 25 2009 02:28 PM.