I have been collecting for about 20 years and a member of oldgas for several years, although I have never posted anything. So I thought I would post some pictures of my shop. I keep saying I will post some pictures when I get organized and the shop looks finished. Never gonna happen. So I will share some photos now and add as we finish. I collect a little bit of everything, as I usually pick up whatever I like, especially those unusual or unique items. Anyway, I always like looking at other peoples collections, so I thought I would share some of my stuff.

I also am looking for some help with the restoration of the gas station. I have seen a very close picture of this station in one of the gas station books, but the one I have is a little different. Station comes in 2 pieces, so I am sure they mass produced these and had them distributed everywhere.

I bought it in Arizona a few years ago. Originally, it was on the Gila River Indian Reservation just south of Phoenix. Dont know anything else about it. Looks like a Standard station in the books but I would like to confirm it. I have searched books and the net looking for a photo of this statiion, but have yet to find one. If anyone has a picture of one like this, I would appreciate having a copy of it.

My number is 713-899-1095 and I live near Houston.

shop001.jpg shop002.jpg shop003.jpg shop005.jpg