Thanks Guys for all the compliments. I wish you guys could see it in person. I have always liked work, but now I love it! Almost 95% of the patients love the new decor. I have an office in a small blue collar town. These people are down to earth hard working people who appreciate this kind of stuff. I have connected with so many older patients who have some history of working at stations back in the day. It's wonderful to be able to share this stuff with people on a daily basis. It just sat in my garage before and I was the only one who ever saw it, now hundreds of people a week get to enjoy it.

Down the main hallway are pictures of my Grandfather who ran many stations. There are pictures of him in front of his stations back in the 30's, 40's, 50's, and 60's.

I have traded dental work for gas pumps and signs in the past and I am always open to a good trade. It works out well for both sides. And yes I would rather have a good sign than money. Anybody who wants quality dental work for signs or pumps, let me know.

I have had a few patients donate a couple of small items like cans and porcelain license plates. One guy brought me the top to a rusty visible gas pump. We use it as a planter in the front of my building.

Dick,there are actually 2 to 3 quart cans in each room. You can see them in the pictures if you look close. There are a total of 13 different ones showing in the pictures I posted. It's like playing Where's Waldo? Ted (Dad) only comes to get his oil changed every six months, but we do have lunch together more often than that!

One last thing... I do have to thank my Dad for helping me find this stuff and teaching me the ropes. He has created a monster though. And my wife has been very understanding. She actually likes this stuff. I practically had to sneak that Mobil Wayne 40 pump out of the house and there was no way she was letting me take the Tokheim 850 and Wayne 60.

Thanks again guys! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I definitely enjoyed sharing!

~Jason

6 ft signs & rare pump plates – Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Polly, Flying A, Douglas, Richfield, PDQ, Stinker, Beeline, Neon , Dealership.