Just curious. What is your driver of your thought process of what your looking for, what you would add or not add to your collection ? (Example)- right now I am trying to complete a "Full Service Island " I like red so I chose Texaco. I have a original restored Beennett 766 in Fire Chief, a Eco 97 original and restored, a oil can rack I converted from a old battery rack with a dozen or so repop Texaco oil cans and a few original oil spouts. Currently working to restore a original Island lightpost and I have several signs and flyers some are real and some aren't. Looking to add a few old water cans and maybe a repop bullet trash can. When I get done it will look like you could drive up and get whatever fuel,water , air or service you would need. I am just curious of your thoughts. To me Original or repop if I like it thats all that matters. My long range plan is to make it look complete and add in original stuff as I find it or can afford it. I keep it all in my Office at work, the job gets a bit stressful at times so I can kick my feet on the desk, stare at the Island and drift away.

Phil