Sometimes, I'm not a nice guy. I know that those here who know me are shaking their collective heads and once they pick themselves off the floor and quit laughing, are saying he's got that right.

I'm glad I could add a little humor to your boring lives. grin

When I read here from someone; that they have gotten a package say a globe. That sounds as if a small child with ADHD was the one who wrapped it....... I at times smiled. smile

Hell lets tell the truth I laughed, laugh I cried, cry I, at times almost didn't make it to the bathroom. crazy Okay, I'm one of those who gets pleasure out of other people's misery. (Thank you, JJ and Mick)

Well, it happened to me and I'm ***** about it. cry

I win a 1937 Hudson/Terraplane wooden stick advertising that the front bench seat is more than 55" wide. Now, there can't be more than a handful of these sticks to survive the last 73+ years.

The stick arrives today and Tim, my mailman asks; why would someone have such a long package when all he can feel is something down at this end? Yes, the seller took this vintage stick and wrapped it three times in brown paper and sent it off. No cardboard backing, no nothing except;....
writing "Do not Bend" on both ends of both sides of the package. I open the package and my stick, my beautiful stick is in 2 pieces and another piece is just holding on. (How can this happen to someone like me, I mean how?)

Did I mention NO CARDBOARD or THIN BOARD to support this item? Well, if I didn't, I did now.

When this happens to someone else, it is bad... yes, it is bad... really I think it is.... no?..... it should be bad... YES, it is bad.

BUT, it happened to ME, TO ME..... does everyone understand those words????? confused

Where are the Police when you need them? Call out the National Guard, lock down all the borders and stop all traffic until this miscarriage of justice is taken care of.

Well, I am almost over my ...... annoyance. I still have a little hair left on my head and I am hoping my 2 part epoxy will hold the stick together.

I just want to let everyone know,..... that I now feel your pain!!!

So Mick, hurry up and have a light pole fall through Maria's window again. Or, JJ, time for a globe to go for a ride, right? I want something to happen........................... so I can quit crying.... cry

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The epoxy seems to be holding and I'm "being a brave little soldier".

BUT I'M TELLING YOU ALL, THINGS THIS THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN TO NICE GUYS LIKE ME!

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items