Here is a copy on an e-mail, that I recently recieved.....

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:18 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning to you. Been working on some globe art, Fargo oil Co, from Colorado.
Glad your feeling better Cheese.

Its things like this, that prevent a lot of people, from posting pics here on Oldgas.... Because of this, I have deleted my Far-go pics, from the current C.O.T.M. feature. It is without a doubt, that these people, have already copied these images, and started in their, immoral, unethical, reproduction of these globes, and/or decals. I have already been in contact with Jim Treadway, at T-ways Graphics, so that we could reproduce these images, and started these discussions, about a month ago. We have already started to check with the appropriate parties, so that we could reproduce these WITHOUT infringing on any copyrights and/or ownerships. I was hoping that my discovery, of the Far-Go decal, would be a benefit to those of us interested in local companies. I was also hoping that this image, would be handled in a better way, than the Powerine "Bearcat" image, which I also found. Apparently I was incorrect in hoping that the images would NOT be copied.

And unlike the last time, that I commented about a similar situation, if you have any comments about this, POST it here, so that everybody can see it. NO MORE INSULTS ABOUT MY MOTHER! You know who you are!

It is my opinion, that this theivery of images, should be addressed.

[This message has been edited by Thunder II (edited 02-13-2008).]

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....