One of the most often asked questions we get is "What is my _____ worth?
There are several resources available.
* Check on recent completed auctions on eBay.
Go to: https://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch/
Check the box for "Completed Auctions" and search for items similar to yours.
* Past sales here on Oldgas.com can be looked up by using the Google Custom Search form on the top right of this page. You may also browse years of For Sale postings to see photos and prices:www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=23
* Check past auction results at Morphy Auctions.
Go to: https://www.morphyauctions.com/auctions/past-auctions/
* Pictures and prices of gas pump globes sold by GasGlobes.com
Go to: http://www.gasglobes.com/gallery/v/globessold/
* Post your item description and pictures on our Petroliana Value Questions forum.
Go to: http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=19
* Check published price guide books. Always consider the age of the book and differences in the current market.
Go to: http://www.pcmpublishing.com/shop/
Petroleum Collectibles Monthly also offers Paid Professional Appraisals
There are other resources like third party services that archive past eBay results, but this will get you started.