Here are my buys of the week. The Coke machine I have owned for a while but has been in Arkansas getting the professional restoration done by our very own Joey VanMatre, (coke and stuff). Probably one of the best and cleanest restorations I have ever seen. He did an outstanding job and I would highly recomend him doing any soda machines you may have because he has been at it and really knows them. Pictured is me and Joey in the "mancave".

Next, is a Johnson ethyl globe I got from Mark Smith out of Fort Smith, Ar. Joey was kind enough to bring it when he brought me the Coke machine. If you notice the globe, it only says "ethyl corporation" and does not have the older logo. Also, this globe is original to the Capco body it came on. I spoke with Scott Benjamin about this globe and apparently is a new discovery with this variation. Scott told me that he and Wayne suspected this variation existed, but until now one had not been found. New one for the new globe CD coming out. Thanks again to Mark Smith.