Thanks for commenting on the pump, i do like it and have wanted one for a long time. (Paul Hittle will tell you that), i just don't know anything about it, was this horrible paint scheme an actual gas company?? As it is at the moment it is in very good condition, it was owned by a pub theming company here in the U.K. They themed some pubs around the U.K and the "American" Theme was quite popular, Makes a change from the hundreds of irish pubs worldwide i suppose. (nothing against the Irish), so the pump was probably in a pub/club surrounded by drunks who didn't apreciate it anyway. I have never seen anything with this colour combo before, however i do take on board your comments on leaving as found. Any suggestions or comments on the colour scheme?? Yhis guy also has a lot of old signs and maybe i could get my hands on some of those to, whatever i can get or the same applies to the pump, its in the U.K. This as saved me at least $1200 0n shipping alone, then the licensed robbers (Customs) want there cut...So with shipping and taxes we would have been looking at around $2200 on top of the purchase price, the only down side is that you just don't come by these things here to often.