I came across an old rotted oil barrel that has two large(bigger then 15") round SOCONY Motor oil Signs that I have never seen before. They are on a round type barrel. Does anyone on here know which ones I am talking about? I cant seem to find a picture of what they look like and did not have a camera to take a picture. If anyone know which type I am refering to I would appreciate an aprox value. They look nothing like the regular 15" "SONY" Lubster signs.


Last edited by 57tbirdkid; Thu Jun 30 2011 02:29 PM.

The most valuable commodity I know of is information-Wall Street