I did not know they were sisters, but I do agree there are two lady's and I usually deal with Elizabeth (I think the other name is Jordan) and no matter what sign I am buying she goes by what her "boss" says, his name is George. She said he is the one that does the buying and puts the prices on the signs. That is the "he" I was referring to. I cannot personally verify though as I have never been there in person, that is just what she told me. Either way I guess the real issue is about the signs, I did not buy it but would be curious to hear from the person that did if they happen to see this forum.

Here is my question (or just thoughts) since I don't like getting ripped off any more than the next guy, sometimes there are differences in these old signs especially if the manufacturer changed, do we think that is a possibility? Along those lines has anyone ever seen a reproduction that looked like this before, if it were a repro wouldn't there be allot of these on the market? Someone would have went to an awful lot of work for not allot of money.