Have to admit that I enjoy these type discussions immensely. Like most, I hate repops and all my flea-mkt friends hate repops and dont care for those making repops (also dont like outsourcing to 3rd world co. - but that is another topic for elsewhere). Once I see anyone that sells one I stay away. Just gotta look at old posts on here to see the exposures. Story - my buddy had a nice rare item on eBay for sale in excellent condition (big $ item -rare as heck). So for fun I sent him an email and in the subject hinted to him that it was a fake. I almost gave him a heart attack! - LOL. All about credibility. That was all in good fun me knowing it was not as he is an expert like others on this site. People love this old collectible stuff (including me) and take this very seriously for all the stated reasons and it becomes emotive at times. Nothing personal. Story - There was a lady couple yrs ago at local flea mkt which we frequent and she was selling tin phone signs for $35 that she bought at Marcs for $.99 and was laughing about it and having a great time of it. She had a whole stack of these things and would sell one then go put out another one. Well some dude bought one and later on found out about the story and went back and made a bad scene. She stopped setting up at that local flea mkt as the owner found out about the ruckus and asked her to not return. It is about credibility, karma,...