i dont think you can do a side by side i dont believe they made a porcelain mobilgas aircraft. i believe it was mobilgas aviation keyhole tin sign i could be very wrong but i think it was a tin pump plate. and i am telling you picking it up and holding and feeling it, it has heavy shelving the back looks somewhat correct the weight is off and the lettering but it will easily fool many people as my point of one being bid up over 1k in private auction. it was still there today had not been sold and i think the guys are letting people know that its a repop actually every porcelain sign all 6 he bought coca cola 2 mobilgas plates and others were all repop all bought from same guy. i felt really bad super nice guys i took a gas oil book out to show them and they didnt even know they made books about signs and they were high end dealers with some super nice stuff. the best thing to do is to track down the repop makers give there name to the companies that they are infringing on there trademarks mobil has more lawyers than north korea has fake missile's.

Last edited by tjccafferty; Wed May 09 2012 07:56 PM.

tjccafferty@yahoo.com